Website Associate: Volunteer/Intern
|Global Potential (GP) is seeking a motivated intern/volunteer to assist with maintaining and updating the GP website, and making it a powerful business card for the outstanding work that Global Potential is doing with youth and communities.|
|Additional Skills Required:|
|1. Commit a minimum of 6 hours/week.
2. Commit to a minimum of 1 year.
3. Update articles and content on GP's Joomla CMS.
4. Ensure that staff, volunteer, and youth profiles (bios and photos) are complete and regularly updated.
5. Ensure that all relevant news and press about GP's work goes onto the site.
6. Regularly monitor for dead links, pages not working, and any grammar or design mistakes that may appear.
7. The position will be supervised by Website Coordinator Erica Shusas (email@example.com) and Managing Director Sarah Gogel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. The position is unpaid.|
| Virtual Project (Home/Office)|
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|