Tech Challenged Organization Needs Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help!
|IMEC MS Dynamics Consultant
Since 1995 IMEC America has worked in collaboration with other humanitarian organizations, civic and business groups, governments, faith-based groups and individuals. IMEC’s mission is to transform impoverished communities around the world. IMEC has developed a system to take “discarded” or retired medical equipment and deliver it anywhere it is needed around the globe. The system of recycling medical equipment reduces landfill waste and provides the opportunity for impoverished communities to benefit from this surplus.
We provide equipment solutions for health care, agriculture, and education projects in developing countries. Together, we have transformed communities in over 80 developing countries. We are seeking a volunteer with a heart for humanitarian work to help us efficiently set up our Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Purpose of your work
IMEC needs assistance in creating a logical workflow within our Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have several departments with different functions that share the database. We have found this to be above our skill set and a proper integration would help our organization tremendously. The position will play a critical role in supplying medical equipment to the developing world. While this is not a paid position, the rewards of your work will be invaluable.
|Additional Skills Required:|
• Set up a logical workflow within Microsoft Dynamics
• Counsel on the best modules to help manage departments
• Set up reporting functions
• Customize the CRM to best meet the needs of the organization
The Result of your work
Your work will directly impact IMEC’s mission of transforming communities and improving Global Health around the world.
• Will save lives of the underserved in the developing world
• Transform communities by improving Global Health
• Will provide volunteers with the good feeling of helping others
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Patience working with those unfamiliar with a CRM
• Ability to work in a team environment creating the workflow
|1600 Osgood St|
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845
|Click here to Apply|