Internetional Long Term Coordinator
Volunteer International Coordinator – Long Term Programs
(30-35 hours per week)
United Planet is looking for a volunteer International Coordinator (Long Term Programs) to join our Boston team for at least six months, during the period of approximately SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 - MARCH 8, 2013. This position requires a compassionate, globally minded, hard-working individual with strong communications and leadership skills.
• Communicate daily with Country Coordinators around the planet
• Prepare training materials for volunteers
• Coordinate and prepare outgoing and incoming volunteers
• Assist in improving volunteer management systems
• Promote United Planet programs both in the United States and abroad
• Assist as needed in other operations and programs
• Gain experience working on an international team.
• Work in a friendly and dedicated environment with regular and fun team activities.
• Learn what it is like to work for a fast-growing organization with contagious energy!
• Gain valuable and transferable skills.
• Office located in beautiful part of Boston, across from renowned Public Garden, in a historic building.
• Work closely and be mentored by experienced Managers.
• Help build a global non-governmental organization which will make an increasingly more positive impact in the world for many years to come.
• After completion of your time on staff at UP, you will receive the opportunity to participate in United Planet’s International Volunteer (Quest) Programs at cost for life!
|Additional Skills Required:|
As featured on CNN, United Planet (UP), an international non-profit organization, strives to create a world in which all people understand, respect, and support one another. United Planet's global network of leaders and volunteers fosters cross-cultural understanding and addresses shared challenges to unite the world in a community beyond borders. The underlying principle of our programs is the concept of Relational Diplomacy -- recognizing that the relationship between people of diverse backgrounds is the basic building block for uniting the world.|
|11 Arlington Street, Boston, MA|
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|